Just a reminder that the fourth round of the Oppositelock Forza 6 Vintage Formula 1 Championship at Le Mans Bugatti Circuit IN THE RAIN is today at 4:30 PM EST. If you haven’t already, click the link, read the plan, and sign up. Or, if you’ve already read the plan but haven’t signed up yet, click here to go right to the sign up sheet.
I also have posted the entry list for this series so you all can see who signed up and what numbers they/you have. If your preferred number was taken, you were given the next highest listed one available and messaged about the change.
Now, my last post just had one change to the schedule. This time I’ve made more changes. A lot more. As in every race after this round has been changed in some way. TORA just had to schedule their endurance championship rounds on the same days as my more prestigious and far superior series. However, I will be kind and reschedule my races for them. I have all of the updates listed below.
- Round 5 is now being held at the Nurburgring because I might not be at round 6 and I’m racing on the Nurburgring in these cars if it kills me.
- Round 6 has been moved back to the 16th of April and is now being held at Long Beach. The date was moved due to round 1 of the TORA Endurance Championship, track changed for same reasons as round 5.
- Round 7 has been moved to the 29th of April. The date was moved due to Cow’s Project Cars 2 Hours of Dubai
- Round 8 has been moved to the 6th of May. The date was moved due to round 2 of the TORA Endurance Championship.
- Round 9 has been moved to the 20th of May. The date was moved due to the date shifts caused by round 2 of the TORA Endurance Championship, and also to allow the series to conclude before June.
- Round 10 has been moved to the 27th of May. The date was moved to allow the series to conclude before June and give more date options/planning time for The Oppositelock 2.4 Hours of Le Mans.
This is obviously a major shake up to the schedule. If any of these dates end up causing problems for anyone, I’ll try my best to be accommodating, however if this series is to conclude before June there isn’t much wiggle room in these dates.
Hope to see everyone on Saturday! I’ll be on a controller so you’ll all get an advantage this time...